Yoga Retreat Center Costa Rica, Yoga Costa Rica
Yoga and Meditation Retreat with Caroline Kelley
April 12th - 19th, 2014
Immerse yourself in yoga and the beauty of the Costa Rican Caribbean coast.
Days will begin with a steady vinyasa yoga practice, followed by a late afternoon restorative/yin practice, evenings will conclude with deep meditation to send you off into a blissful nights sleep.
There will be plenty of free time to relax in the gorgeous grounds, soak up the sun, enjoy the magical rainforest and refreshing dips in the Caribbean Sea.
Yoga retreats bring like-minded people together and are a wonderful way to build great long lasting friendships!
- 3 daily yoga and meditation practices
- 3 delicious meals a day
- Beautiful ensuite accomodation with queen beds for everyone
- Group transport from San Jose to the retreat center (and return)
- Double occupancy $1450 before September 1st and $1550 after (suitable for couples and those wishing to share a room).
- Single occupancy $1850 before September 1st and $1950 after
For more information go to: http://caroline-kelley.com/Retreat.html
Awaken: Yoga retreat with Chaz
- August 16 - 23, 2014.
Escape with Chaz for a week in paradise!
Relax, transform, and awaken your true self at the Goddess Garden Eco Resort in Costa Rica--where the magical rainforest meets the calming Caribbean.
- With an almost 360 degree view of the rainforest, enjoy daily yoga classes with Chaz (vinyasa and yin) as well as meditation
- 3 daily delicious and organic meals (vegetarian & pescetarian. *Alcohol avail. for additional purchase.)
- Spa amenities
- Pool, whirlpool, and hammocks
- Steps away from 10 miles of pristine beaches
- Massage (additional cost)
- Optional day excursions including a Chocolate Tour, an adventure into the lush Cahuita National Forest, horseback riding, surfing, snorkeling, ziplining, butterfly garden, and more (additional cost).
Double Occupancy: $1500
Single Occupancy: $1900
Yoga retreat with Corey Kelly
- April 26 - May 3, 2014.
Back to Bliss Yoga with Harriet & Jen
- March 5 - 15, 2015
Join yoga teachers Jennifer Brooke and Harriet Alterowitz at The Goddess Garden
Eco-Resort on the Caribbean coast of beautiful Costa Rica. Let us be your guides for
travel adventure, world culture, and yoga! Whether taking a stroll through the surrounding
rainforest or beach, taking a dip in the ocean or pool, or simply observing nature from your
hammock among the trees…come with us to relax and rejuvenate!
Our all-inclusive 10 night adventure begins in San Jose, C.R. and includes the
• Ten nights lodging - 2 nights (upon arrival) and 1 night (upon departure) stay at our
lovely hotel conveniently located near the San Jose airport and 7 nights stay at Goddess
Garden on the Caribbean coast near Cahuita.
• Transportation to and from airport to hotel as well as transport to and from Goddess
• Three excursions: La Paz Waterfall Gardens in the Central valley and 2 special outings
on the Caribbean coast.
• Breakfast included at our San Jose hotel as well as a special celebration dinner on our
last night in Costa Rica.
• Three exquisite meals per day while at Goddess Garden.
• Yoga classes including asana, pranayama, meditation offered twice daily…plus evening
activities & more!
Not included: Airfare, extra excursions, spa services, beverages, & tips.
For more info visit: http://www.backtoblissyoga.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/GG-2015-flyer.pdf
Transformation retreat with Solaya & Marian
- September 27 - October 4, 2014
Join us where the enticing force of the Rain Forest greets the gentle heart of the Caribbean Sea and together we will nourish our souls with the song of Nature, connecting our inner beings to the elements and to our Higher Selves.
The Goddess Garden Eco Resort in beautiful Cahuita Costa Rica is where we will co-create a transformative journey of self love and adventure with channeled Spirit Energy Guidance hosts Solaya and Marian. During our time together, there will be an ongoing energetic clearing that systematically removes inner obstacles and creates space for a higher frequency to vibrate in our bodies. Inner clarity allows us to be present and aware, unencumbered in all of our endeavors. It prepares us for the transformations that we wish to create in our lives.
Combined with sessions of Spirit Energy Guidance we will use clay purification, yoga, nature excursions, music, meditation in a magical climate of joy and connection. At the week’s end we will emerge refreshed, transformed and well equipped to lead an inspired life.
Your facilitators Marian and Solaya, both fluent in Spanish, have been metaphysical practitioners since the eighties and are joining forces to deliver a powerful and exciting week.
For more information visit Marian’s website: www.ScatterJoyBodywork.com
and Solaya’s website: www.Solaya.net