Wedding Costa Rica, Wedding Reception Costa Rica
Last Updated on Monday, 07 October 2013 17:38 Written by Administrator Tuesday, 25 January 2011 23:39
We provide a wonderful romantic wedding ceremony at the beach and the dinner reception in the beautiful tropical environment of The Goddess Garden.
We will be happy to discuss with you all your questions and requirements for your very special wedding day.
The following are the services we provide for your wedding: (click on subject to roll out / in)
We will help you with any questions you might have regarding Costa Rica : travel destinations, transportation, what to pack, marriage license, photographer, flowers, etc. Before arriving in Costa Rica , all of your wedding details will be confirmed including menu choices for weddings, tours and additional services you may require.
* Costa Rica: Upon your arrival, we will go with you over all details of your special day. The Coordinator will be with you the day of your wedding to make sure all of your needs will be taken care of.
* Flowers: We provide a freshly cut tropical bouquet for the bride and matching boutonniere for the groom in the Wedding pricing. Additional flowers for your bridal party can be provided for an additional fee. We also provide the decoration and the flowers for the ceremony place.
* Private Ceremony: You have the option for your wedding ceremony at the beach in front of Hotel la Diosa or in the tropical gardens of The Goddess Garden.
* Transportation: Between Hotel la Diosa and The Goddess Garden is provided by a private bus.
* Accommodations: For the accommodation of the guests at Hotel la Diosa or at the Goddess Garden , you will get a discount if you and your guests stay one week or more.
* Sweetheart Cake: Our on staff bakery will provide a beautiful white on white wedding cake.
* Ceremony Time: Best time is around 4 p.m. before dinner reception.
* Wedding Size: On property, we are able to accommodate parties up to 50 persons.
Pricing – Does not include Officiate or Photographer. Wedding (Bride and Groom and more than 4 guests) $400
* Dinner pricing: Between $30 and $75 per person plus taxes and gratuity. Menu upon Request. Includes full service, 4-course meal including soup, salad, entrée and wedding cake
* Drinks: $3 - $9 per drink, not including Champagne Toast
* Wedding Cake: Included in Dinner Pricing.
All Wedding Services (excluding Photographer and Officiate) will be paid directly to The Goddess Garden.
The Goddess Garden is a retreat center in Costa Rica that also provides the facilities for wedding receptions.